The children in FS2 are able to choose from hot dinners, packed lunch or home.
Our School meals service is provided by Chartwells. They are a large, national company with an excellent reputation both in the education sector and beyond.
Chartwells ensure that all pupils are provided with:
- A high quality meal provision
- A range of choice for all learners each day
- An opportunity for pupils to be involved in special ‘theme days’
- Opportunities for pupils to experience different cultural foods
- Easy transactions for school meals to be retained for parents
Hot dinners need to be booked and paid for by Monday lunchtime using our parent friendly online ParentPay system or by requesting a Paypoint card.
The ParentPay system is the method of payment for school lunches, trips and visits. In the event of a cheque being used to pay for school meals ONLY, please make it payable to Chartwells. We would be grateful if parents could identify the amounts being paid for school uniform/visits and those funds paid in for school meals.
Please see the menus and leaflets provided by Chartwells for your information.
We are conducting surveys with pupils and parents over the life of the contract with Chartwells and as ever are keen to receive your views.