Compulsory logoed uniform items
- Blazer - Black
- House Tie - tied correctly with six visible stripes
- House PE Kit - Royal blue panelled shirt and house colour
- Outdoor PE Kit - Hooded top in house colour
Complusory logoed items are available from Rawcliffes Schoolwear, Paragon Street, Hull www.rawcliffes.co.uk
Compulsory uniform items
- Shirt - Plain white. Loose fitting with pointed shirt style collar, suitable for wearing with a tie.
- Trousers - Plain black, full length, waist high, tailored trousers. No cords, jeans, denim, ski pants, leggings, jeggings, combat style or linen trousers. (School approved trousers are available from Rawcliffes Schoolwear)
- Skirt - Plain black, knee length, tailored, flared, pleated or ‘A’ line. No lycra, clingy or stretchy fabric. (School approved skirts available from Rawcliffes Schoolwear)
- Technology - Apron (non plastic). Black leather/leather look shoes for health and safety.
- Footwear - Plain, black, leather or leather look, polishable shoes, flat or low heels. No canvas, sandals, mules, sling-backs, knee length boots, Ugg boots or trainers. Plain black leather/leather look are only permitted if worn with school trousers. Shoes with any form of decoration are not permitted.
- Jewellery/Piercing - One plain stud in each ear lobe. No other jewellery or additional facial piercigs are permitted.
- Make-up - minimal make up. No false lashes. No nail polish, false nails or acrylics.
- Hair styles - Extremes of unnatural hair colour will not be accepted. Stripe/patterns, mohican or mohawk styles are not permitted.
- Indoor PE Kit - Royal blue shorts, white socks. No outdoor shoes shall be worn for indoor activities.
- Outdoor PE Kit - Royal blue shorts, royal blue socks. Tracksuit bottoms may be worn as well as school kit, not instead of, and must be black. Football boots should be worn for hockey, rugby and football. In the Summer term, indoor kit shall be worn for outdoor activities.
- Y12 and Y13 - Students are expected to observe appropriate standards of dress when attending school, bearing in mind that they are studying with adolescents.
All items can be purchased from Rawcliffes Schoolwear, Paragon Street, Hull.
Please click here to view the school Uniform Expectations visual.
Please click here to view the school PE Kit Expectations Visual.
Optional logoed items
- V Neck Jumper or V Neck Cardigan - with school logo only.
- Black Waterproof Jacket - with school logo only
- Tights - Flesh coloured or plain black with no patterns.
- Outdoor coat - Serviceable and sensible. Expensive designer coats should not be worn. All outdoor clothing must be removed for lessons and in dining areas.
- Hats - Hats or caps must not be worn inside the school building.
Students will be seen by the Student Services Team as they enter the school site in the morning and all non uniform issues will be dealt with according to the School Behaviour Policy.
The Headteacher or in their absence a member of the Senior Leadership Team, has the final decision on the appropriate nature of decisions around correct behaviour under the Uniform Policy.