The children are able to choose from hot dinners, jacket potato, school sandwich packed lunch or home lunch. Our School meals service is provided by Chartwells. They are a large, national company with an excellent reputation both in the education sector and beyond.
Chartwells ensure that all children are provided with:
- A high quality meal provision
- A range of choice for all learners each day
- An opportunity for everyone to be involved in special ‘theme days’
- Opportunities for children to experience different cultural foods
- Easy transactions for school meals to be retained for parents
All children in Reception to Year 2 classes are eligible for a free school meal. The children use an electronic system to order their lunch in the morning which is monitored and supervised by their class teacher.
Please see the menus and leaflets provided by Chartwells for your information.
We are conducting surveys with pupils and parents over the life of the contract with Chartwells and as ever are keen to receive your views.
If your child is staying all day at nursery they will need to have a packed lunch.